Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Monday, October 3, 2016

Early Bird Registration for RootsTech 2017 Ends Soon!


Early Bird Registration for the upcoming RootsTech 2017 Conference will end on October 14, 2016. Save over $100! Regularly priced at $269, you can purchase a RootsTech 2017 4-day pass for ONLY $159.

You can register for the upcoming RootsTech 2017 Conference by clicking here.

The first RootsTech Conference was held in 2011 and has been held each year since then. From the first Conference with 3000 people in attendance, the Conference has grown to over 20,000 total attendees. I have been at every RootsTech Conference so far and have been an official Blogger at all the events. Out title has changed over the years and now we are called Ambassadors.

In past years, I have taught classes and one year helped present one of the Keynote talks. Last year, I was invited to do presentations a vendor booth and this next year, I have already been asked to present on the Exhibit floor. Because I now present a number of video webinars that are posted on YouTube.com every month, I decided not to do a formal presentations at the Conference. You can view the BYU Family History Library YouTube Channel for our latest video classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment